Replay XD1080 General
Download the Replay XD1080 User Guide Click Here (PDF 2.7MB)
- Does the Replay XD1080 support PAL 25/50?
- The Replay XD1080 supports NTSC 30/60fps and PAL 25/50fps out of the box. You can change these settings by opening the Advanced Settings File on your SD card. To find out how to make these changes follow this link http://replayxd.com/support-form/replay-xd1080-advanced/
- How do I download videos from my Replay XD1080?
- You can use the supplied USB cable or a SDHC card reader that is microSDHC compatible. Using the USB Cable: 1) Make sure the SD card is fully inserted. 2) Plug the USB cable into the Replay XD1080 and Mac or PC 3) Hold the FPS button and Power On the camera. 4) Release the FPS button once the Replay XD1080 drive has mounted. Using the USB microSDHC card reader: 1) Plug the USB reader into your Mac or PC 2) Insert the microSDHC card into the reader 3) The card will mount to your Mac or PC.
- How do I toggle the On-screen icons in Live-View Mode?
- When in Live-View mode, quickly press the Power button, this will toggle the On-screen icons. Turning off the icons are important for Live-View recording or streaming.
- Reformat SD card from Replay XD1080
- We recommend reformatting the SD card from the Replay XD1080 camera. 1. Power-on the camera without the microSD card. 2. Now insert the card and hold the FPS & Mode button for 10 seconds. 3. The rear charge light will turn solid red to tell you that it is reformatting the card. 4. Once it is done flashing you card is now formatted and ready for recording.
- The blue LED is flashing and then my Replay XD1080 turns off.
- The Battery is at 25% charge or less and needs to be recharged.
- Is the Replay XD1080 Waterproof?
- The Replay XD1080 is water resistant but not waterproof. There is soon to be available a deep dive case capable of a depth to 60m.
- When is the external microphone available/How do I use it?
- The external mic should be available in April 2012 unless any there are any set backs. At present to use an external mic on the Replay XD1080 you need to use the Hardwire Kit. From there any microphone with a 3.5mm plug can be connected to the Hardwire Kit and then the external mic selected in the settings.
- Can I use any USB cable to connect to and charge my Replay XD1080?
- No, the USB cable supplied is wired differenty match up with the camera. Why is the Replay XD1080 different? So that camera can support some great upcoming features and accessories such as automatic start and start/stop by remote cable connection.
- The green charging light turned off on my Replay XD1080?
- 1. Make sure the supplied USB cable is firmly plugged into your Replay XD1080 and connected to an approved USB charger. 2. If your USB cable is plugged in properly then your Replay XD1080 is fully charged.
- How do I erase video files from my microSDHC card on my Mac?
- 1. Move selected video files or folders to your Trash 2. Go to Finder and select Empty Trash… Note: Simply moving files or folders to the Trash does not erase files from your memory card, it just moves them (referenced in the Trash). Files are invisibly stored on your memory card until the Trash is emptied.
- What Video Software should I use on my Mac?
- For Easy Viewing: Apple Quicktime or VLC Player For Quick Editing: (e.g. trimming and converting) Apple Quicktime or iMovie For Full Editing: (we have tried these with success) Apple Final Cut or Final Cut Express, Adobe Premier Pro, or iMovie *These programs are provided as suggestions only. We cannot guarantee compatibility as versions are regularly changing. For software support please refer to the software vendors literature or website.
- How do I erase video files from my microSDHC card on my PC?
- 1. Move selected video files or folders to your Recycle Bin.
- What Video Software should I use on my PC?
- For Easy Viewing: Windows Media Player, Apple Quicktime, or VLC Player For Quick Editing: (e.g. trimming and converting) Apple Quicktime or Adobe Premier Elements For Full Editing: (we have tried these with success) Adobe Premier Pro or Sony Vegas 8 *These programs are provided as suggestions only. We cannot guarantee compatibility as versions are regularly changing. For software support please refer to the software vendors literature or website.